Prepare, Sustain, Thrive and Survive Simply
If you buy bottles with labels that say “article explains the difference and lists lab results with price comparison for various brands, so you can see what you’re getting ounce for ounce.” chances are good you are really getting ionic silver solution. The attached
Ionic silver solution is cheap and easy to make, as opposed to true colloidal silver. But silver solution can kill bacteria. I’d rather not pay $10 or more per 4/oz bottle when I can make it for less than $2 a gallon.
It doesn’t take an expensive “colloidal” silver generator to make this healing water. Consider the minimalist approach described below. I learned it from a neighbor and have made silver solution this way for skin afflictions for 15 years with excellent results time after time. I am still using the same two pieces of silver wire I bought at a jewelry store in the 90s.
The reason for the distilled water and non-iodized salt is to minimize inadvertent chemical reactions caused by the electrolysis process.
Assemble the generator by snapping the three 9-volt batteries to the connectors on the wire. This creates the essential guts of the “colloidal” silver generators that sell for $100 or so on the Internet.
Pour about a pint of distilled water into a clean glass container.
Fasten the silver wires into the alligator clips. Place the wires in the water and submerge them as much as possible. You are now shooting current into the water, making a complete circuit. If you touch the wires there will be a small spark.
Place one drop (only one drop) of saline solution into the water. Salt increases the conductivity of the water. If your batteries are charged up, you will notice a dramatic difference after inserting the drop of saline into the water. See tiny bubbles coming off the negative lead and a cloud forming from the positive. Watch it work for three minutes.
Remove the silver wires from the water and unclip them from the generator. Keep them separated until they are out of the clips. Touching them together will cause them to short out. and waste battery power. I clean the silver wires by wiping them down with a cloth or paper towel.
Pour the solution into storage container(s). Sometimes I use old peroxide bottles. Other times I use glass jars. I prefer to store out of the light, but don’t know if it matters. It’s just the way I always store medicines. Repeat until you have as much solution as you need.
In the case of a burn or skin infection, I soak a gauze with silver water and apply it to the area. I cover that with plastic, tape it on overnight, and expect a dramatic improvement in the morning. I am not a doctor or nurse and I’m not prescribing anything. Just sharing a tip from years of simple living experience.
Photography, memoirs, random thoughts.
All things TRUTH all things REYMEGA
My own personal art therapy journal
An innovative approach to Science, Philosophy, Politics and Economics
Where everyday is the start of a new adventure
Back to basics living for a new century
Cosmetic Formulator with Natural Products experience.
Thoughts on the Future of Human Life
Green Thumbed Vagabond
Connecting People to Nature, Empowering People to Live Sustainably
Growing the nation's food, one city at a time
Education and Design for a Sustainable World
Self sufficency, dignity and security.
Dedicated to freedom in our lifetimes
Science, Gardening, Work-Life Balance
A Garden In the Making
A fine WordPress.com site
Political Co-Dependency Intervention
My Search For The Simple Life